Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introdouction and Background in Historical Studies

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, my name is Rebecca Wolf. I am majoring in secondary education with a focus in history. I am currently in block 2 of my program, I have one more block to go until I get to do my student teaching and graduate in the spring of 2012. My personal favorite areas in history is the Holocaust and World War II.

When it comes to my previous historical studies I have taken many classes in the past couple of years through ASU:
- United States since 1865 (HST 109 and 110)
- American Cultural History to 1865 (HST 313)
- Women in US History 1600 - 1880 (HST 327) and 1880 - 1980 (HST 328)
- US West 20th Century (HST 342)
- Renaissance Europe (HST 351)
- The United States and Latin America (HST 443)

In high school I was apart of a Holocaust class that was able to go to some of the concentration camps in Western Europe.

I am currently in HST 480 which is my methods course for teaching.

I am excited for HST 300 because I am able to focus on the black atlantic, a topic that I do not really have any background in.

Looking forward to blogging with my fellow classmates this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment